-contemplating traits that set humans apart from the rest of the animal kingdom like the fact that we compile and share not only our personal memories and traditions but those of entire cultures and heritages
digging up memories
-reading and rereading decent literature
-watching all sorts of movies, be they “cheesy”, Criterion, anime, action/adventure, indie, foreign, or whatever else I watch (including but not limited to all things Hayao Miyazaki, Wes Andersen, Ang Lee, and Wong Kar Wai)
-lamenting the fact that I know what regret feels like
-Praying to God
-craving Nerds candy or cookie dough or chai tea or to hold my kitty-cats or to have a boyfriend or to illustrate and author a children’s fairy tale
-walking to/from the gym (to work or to work out)
-sleeping or wanting to sleep
-playing Final Fantasy XIII (Seriously. I’m addicted to all things FF. Crystal Chronicles, you may regret hooking me on this franchise.)
-musing over the “if’s”
-over-analyzing all things pertaining to my life — I also have more self-control than many people I know
-listening
-drawing
-staring at a computer screen for one reason or another
-not owning a cereal bar/light food/cafe/study zone/bakery/small theater/handcrafted goods/used book …store (?)
-not being in Tokyo
-not being in Aix
No comments:
Post a Comment